9.03.2009

The 30 Day Challenge

ok. it's been almost 5 months since i posted on this blog. however, in an attempt to kind of be accountable to myself, i am challenging myself to a 30 day period of daily posts on what God is teaching me. since i know no one reads this, this really is something of a self accountability tool. if you have stumbled upon my musings, welcome. i encourage you to check back daily looking for the current day's post. if there isn't one to be found, i give anyone the authority to email me and ask "What's up?" for today's post, i will be writing later this afternoon when i get home. i would say check back about 5 pm for the first real post.

is there anyone out there who happens to still click their way onto my blog?

2 comments:

Amy Chase said...

I do... My google homepage tells me whenever anyone has a new post and your blog came up today! :)

Karen Isbell said...

i do!