11.10.2005

wow...

i'm amazed at the goodness of God. it has just been so apparent to me over the last few days that He is sooooo good. i'm getting more and more excited about the wedding. karen played me the song that she will be walking into, and i started crying! i still tear up when i think about it. not only will it be my bride walking down the aisle towards me, it will be a shining example of the excitement and awe that we will experience as the bride of christ on our wedding with the eternal bridegroom. i know that i will be waiting eagerly and excitedly for my beautiful bride to arive. how much more eagerly does Christ await the arrival of his bride...US! what an amazing picture of the glory that waits for those who love Him!!! i'm getting chills...

peace

1 comment:

meredith said...

you'll keep getting chills, no doubt about it. and never try to hide the things that make you cry out of excitement--only let them affect you more and more each time! what glory awaits you two!