4.22.2006

I gotta get better at this...

Wow. it's been over a mpnth and a half since i've posted anything. if you are still checking to see if i'm posting, thank you, but i've probably run every one off. well, a lot has happened in the past month and a half. i'll make a list:

1.) I got married on March 11
2.) Karen and I decided not to go on staff in auburn in august
3.) i made a demo (you can hear 2 of the songs at my Myspace:: www.myspace.com/bryanisbell)
4.) I'm in a band
5.) i've decided to move (Possibly) to North Carolina
6.) I'm "touring" this summer, depending on if anyone wants me to come
7.) I started working back at hibbett
8.) I'm alsmost done with my internship
9.) i started teaching guitar lessons

and i can't think of the numerous other things that are swirling in my head.
It's been a busy time. because of that, my time with the Father has been limited. But something he has taught me and that i am clinging to is that he has me firmly in his hand, and all i can do is follow his leading. so we shall see where the road has for me and MY WIFE (that's still kinda weird!).

4 comments:

Meagan Ruff said...

Awesome.. its great to get an update, and it was awesome to see you guys while we were visiting!!

If you feel like touring in Orting, I'm sure no one would object. haha.

David Isbell said...

Glad to see you still use this thing. Keep it coming

Unknown said...

Hey...are you two going to be in Auburn the weekend of May 7? I am coming there to throw a bridal shower for my roomie Janet. Let me know because I would love to see you!

CONGRATS!

Farah said...

Love that you post on the one day I don't check you blog in the past ions! But I am glad that you posted. I have faith that you will get better! lol